Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Edible Arrangements



Monday night I came home from a 4 hour interview and I was sooo tired. I open the refrigerator, and found a basket of Edible Arrangements. My first thought, it was my moms, cause I staying with my mother right now. I felt soooo jealous. I have always wanted a Basket of Edible Arrangements and now someone sent my mom one.. UGHHHHHH, is all I could think. Then I hear my mom say" Those are for you baby".... So I read the card which says"...... I love you and miss you so much mama bear. You are the Center Piece in my world.....Mish" I was close to tears.... It was sooo unexpected and such a surprise. I felt so loved. Its the little things that she does that means the world to me. I just thought I would share a piece of our world...She is amazing....I couldn’t be more in love then I am now..... I love you Mish....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive